- Recent Legal Theoretical Debates in Poland
- Wojciech Dajczak, One of the Questions About Algorithmization of Law in Light of the European Legal Tradition
- Małgorzata Korzycka, Walerian Pańko – on Ownership and Possession
- Iain T. Benson, Hate Speech Law in Australia. The Nature of Language and the Nature of the State
- Marek Szydło, Taxation of Retail Sales in Poland Vis-à-Vis EU Provisions on State Aid
- Grzegorz Blicharz, Tomasz Kisielewicz, Bartłomiej Oręziak, Legal Influence on the Service Continuity Provisions of Modern Power Systems
- Michał Dudek, Remarks on the Non-Essentialist Approach to Legal Pluralism of Brian Z. Tamanaha
- Radosław Zyzik, Did Leon Petrażycki Set the Foundations of the Behavioural Economic Analysis of Law?